Thank you for your interest in our internships, at the moment our office does not have any available. Please check back in the future for internship opportunities.
Intern for the Office of Los Angeles City Councilmember Paul Koretz
Los Angeles City Councilmember Paul Koretz accepts interns for his City Hall, West Los Angeles and Valley District Offices. Interns will have opportunities to gain first-hand experience working in local government. Previous interns have assisted with community events, press conferences, and City Council meetings.
Intern responsibilities at either of the district offices typically include assisting with:
- Organizing community events such as meetings and special neighborhood festivities
- Performing casework to help address concerns of local business owners and residents
- Providing administrative support to the field staff
Intern responsibilities at City Hall typically include assisting with:
- Monitoring news coverage and compiling the Councilmember's news clip packets
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy research files
- Drafting web site content
- Drafting materials for press conferences
- Providing administrative support to the communications and legislative staff
All internships are unpaid.
Those interested in applying for an internship should send a cover letter (please indicate City Hall or District Office preference) and resume to:
Office of L.A. City Councilmember Paul Koretz
200 N. Spring Street, Room 440
Los Angeles, CA 90012
E-mail: Maria Aguiniga